He's going to drive us there!
I swear he's saying "This is how she does it...if we move this, we'll get going." He has such determination!
He's part monkey--climbs everything he sees. Here he and Mike were looking over the railing at the Deschutes River. Josh evidently needed a closer look.
While we were at Bend shopping near the river, we let Josh run around the outdoor eating area. He loves to climb up on chairs and get down with a move that is quite like a trapeze artist's technique.
Saturday night he got two firsts--first mini corn dog and first free for all with ketchup. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but he is just dipping his finger in the ketchup and eating it. At one point he even spooned up the ketchup. Smart boy, skip the middle man of french fry or corn dog, go straight for the good stuff.
Sunday is mowing day, according to little JJ.
We were giving him wagon rides around the backyard, which is nothing new and certainly not blog-worthy. I just like this cute little smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment