Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gramma and Grampa Wright

Gramma and Grampa Wright are in town for a few days and boy is Josh having a fun time! I think it's funny how a part of my dad is in almost every picture--he's like Wilson from Tool Time.


He's SO happy that someone (Grampa Wright) finally lets him play with some keys. Finally!


He's ready to go, so he's showing us to put the keys in the doorknob and go. I love this hat on him. I think he looks like an grumpy-old-man fisherman.



He's not sure that the camera is really worth breaking the attention from the keys.


Gramma brought him this Halloween shirt that says Monster Time. It's a good thing she didn't wait until 10-31 to send it--I don't think it would have fit him then. It's skin tight today and it showcases his fantastic body.


We cut his hair tonight. He had unruly hair that his daddy did not like. We cut the curls off the back and trimmed the top. I think we'll see more curls in the future, but it was a bit sad for the mommy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.