He's a rock climber. Don't tell him that he doesn't know how to climb. He was hellbent to get up this wall, so what could we do but enable him?
Gramma is the key ingredient to the success of the balance beam.
He's driving the firetruck with such gusto! A few times he steered both at the same time--one hand on each steering wheel.
Just a boy and his grampa, swinging happily.
Mike and I got the luxury of spending my birthday night in a hotel in Bend, with Gramma and Grampa home with Josh. It was lovely, but I think we were feeling guilty because we came home with toys. :) We thought it was about time to get him his first hardhat, and this "tool kit" said "Just like an engineer" on the packaging. What could we do but bring it home to our boy? I think he likes it, but you can see for yourself.
Safety First!
I love this picture. Its so silly and sweet at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment