Sunday, February 11, 2007

Symphony and Sammy


We went to a children's symphony on Saturday, and Josh prepared for it by playing his "instruments" on Friday evening. I was very surprised to see how much Josh really got into the live music, well when he was awake. The Phantom of the Opera music was too soothing for him so he slept on my lap for the last few songs. All in all, it was a great first symphony effort!

Saturday afternoon I was upstairs for some reason and Mike was downstairs with Josh and Sammy. He returned from a quick trip to the bathroom to find the "kids" playing together. My favorite part of this was that they were about 6' apart when he left the room. What can we say, they love each other!

Sammy's so gentle with him, it's so nice to be able to be confident in the safety in this situation.


I sat down to take some pictures of Josh and his daddy playing together but as soon as I sat down Josh motored over to see me. I guess he could like the camera, but I will take this as his "happy to see mommy" look.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.