Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mr Music Man

We went to the Museum of the Rockies' babies program on Monday and Josh played the heck out of the tambourine there, so I figured this kid needs his own musical instruments! Ha ha, typical first mom move, I know, but he just loved it! So anyway, here are some shots of our little musician at his nightly "jam sessions."


Tambourine is a very common motion for Josh-he finds a toy and taps it into his other hand. A natural I say!

Mr. Tambourine Man

Here he is with his new toys--I bought a bag of balls that are just his hand's size, and the musical instrument kit and that fuzzy blue ball that is loads of fun for Josh to play with. He likes to pull and stretch one strand at a time.


He was really drumming up a storm the other night!


I think he likes to hit things, but the noise it makes is also a great reward for him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.