Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Developments

Josh got his first tooth on Wednesday (Feb 21). It's a big deal around here, since we now know why he's been so fussy. He is chewing on things with a new vengence, it's quite entertaining. Here are some random around the house shots for you. I'm trying to get a picture of his tooth, but it's really hard to do, as I'm sure you can imagine.


This move is a modification of the original crawl--butt up and legs straight. I don't know if he thinks it's faster or what, but he doe s it a lot.


Yesterday morning I gave him a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon to play with while I unloaded the dishwasher. He beat the floor so hard with the spoon that he put a chip in it!



He was dressed in this cool kid shirt the other day. He's just having fun chewing on the plastic ball.


Daddy played a fun game with him--take the ball from my mouth. Josh thought that this was very fun and they played this for a long time.


Josh looks very proud of his "take" from daddy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.