Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Summer Fun.

A bit of a random update, but it's the week after Labor Day so I figured it should have to do with summer clothes and stuff. It's mostly just random and I could not think of a catchy title.


This is Josh's southern boy outfit...it's seersucker. I think of humidity and sweet tea when I think of seersucker. And of course, you gotta love those thighs!!


The toy mat has become more and more fascinating as Josh gets older.


Just a cute face in a tank top outfit. He's got nice shoulders.


Little Boy on a Big Couch.



This is a rare photo of mom and Josh together. We're reading Timmy the Tiger, which we bought becuase the book has a fuzzy cover and a tail.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.