Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oregon Update

Hello! We're in Madras, Oregon this week for Mike's work. We drove over here on Saturday and Sunday, and will stay here until Friday or Saturday. Then we're going to Portland to visit Chris and Amanda Meyer before heading back to MT. I don't have a lot of location-based photos for this update, but at least you can tell we're in a hotel room. Today Josh and I are driving to Bend (about 45 miles away) so I'll try to find some scenery to prop Josh in front of.


This is a picture I took while I was packing for the trip. He likes this new chair thingy, and I like it too. I think it's funny how small he looks in relation to his nursery.


This is my new favorite outfit. I love that it's not baby blue, that it has a dog on the shirt and of course the stripes on the pants. It fits him nicely around the belly and thighs, too!


Smiley Josh in front of my pillow at our motel room.


Smiley Josh laying on the motel bed.


Josh got a bath in the motel sink. Not ideal but got the job done. He was not too sure about the cold sink against his skin, but he got used to it and enjoyed his tub time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.