Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Kalispell -- lost photos


Luke is saying "I drive the Shout" -- I'm cruel because I always ask him to say something with an S in it when taking my picutres.  I love that lisp!

Weeeeee!! We're in the Scout with NO LID!

John is an excellent 4-wheeler tour guide. The boys LOVED it!


Try to hide your excitement, Josh.  Doesn't he look too cool for emotion here?

Luke's turn in the wagon.  He looks so small. He loved it, though, and told us it was his favorite way to take a four-wheeler ride.


Luke put this little chair in the middle of John's acreage, I swear, and called it good. Why why why?

Who knows why, but Luke just had to have the chair on top of the trailer.  Why why why?





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.