Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trip to Kali

This past weekend we went to Kalispell to enjoy the Waterslides in Columbia Falls and so I could do a triathlon in Whitefish. We had a great time, as you will see below!


Saturday we went to the waterslides. Luke didn't like the water at all, but he sure LOVED the Flathead Cherries! Josh and Daddy loved the waterslides. It was a pretty cold day, so they took breaks in the hot tub. Josh went on every slide that he was tall enough for, the kid is fearless.


Sunday was race day. I get a bit overwhelmed thinking about all these people (170 I heard) swimming in the same (long!) path.

While I was off galavanting around for two hours, the fam played on the beach. Thanks Mike, mom, dad, John and Dacia for watching the boys and for supporting me! I appreciate it more than you know!


Luke loves playing in the sand.


He's obsessed with his hat. Hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat

Heading into the transition area off my bike. So glad to be out of the saddle!


Here I go, off the bike and onto the run part. Can you sense my joy?


Josh doesn't really hold back when it comes to playing in the water!


Such a cute face!


Josh always seems to meet some random kid, they cook up some master plan of digging for fossils or saving a princess, and off they go.


And I'm done! Finally!


I thinnk the weekend tired him out, because he took a 2+ hour nap (which is unheard of nowadays) and didn't wake up when I vacuumed around him.


Luke doesn't like to be left out of anything, including taking pictures. While I was taking Josh's sleeping picture, Luke ran up to me yelling cheese cheese cheese.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.