Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet Pea Races

This year the four us took part in the Sweet Pea Kids Fun Run, which is one mile up Main Street, right before the parade. Mike pushed Luke in the stroller and I ran with Josh. He actually ran the whole way, and even was mad that he didn't "win everyone"! Who knew he had that kind of competetive spirit?
Luke's race bib was so huge compared to his chest. :)
Josh would not smile for the camera, so this is the best pre-race shot we could get. Sigh.

And we're off! There were a million kids and their parents, it was a madhouse. Love the chaos of family events in Bozeman!
We did some pre-race stretches to keep the kids occupied before the start. Reach WAYYYYY up high!
And now reach way down LOOOOOOOOWWWW
And the most complicated of all, touch your toes like a star shape...it was just too much for Josh and so so so far past Luke's capabilities. It made me laugh hard!
I ran in the 10K before the Kids Fun Run, so here we are post race. I love that the boys wear their Team Jenkins shirts and meet me at the finish line. What a support team I have!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.