Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Magic Kingdom

Our first day was spent at The Magic Kingdom. We had so much fun and saw so many things.

Josh with Woody and Jessie. They were our first character sighting. He was so funny and almost shy with them.

Then we saw Donald and Goofy. I personally LOVE Goofy, so I hopped in the picture too.

We saw Mickey and Minnie!! Luke was asleep when we got to this part, so I stayed outside with him. Minnie planted a big ol' kiss on Josh -- very funny to watch his reaction to that!

Safari Mickey was a big deal to us. We love Animal Kingdom, where they "live" and so we had to see them!

Safari Donald, just as cool.

We even got to see Baloo from the Jungle Book.

And Flick from It's a Bug's Life.
Josh with
And Chip and Dale. Do you love Josh's little bulldog smile? He thought that was his super smile, so he did it when posing. Great.

We rode the Alladin's Magic Carpet Ride first. Both boys enjoyed themselves.


Here's Luke's little face before the ride took off. I'm sure he's concerned for his own safety. Funny boy.

Here is Luke's first time on It's a Small World. I'm telling you, he loved this ride. He didn't stop flapping, clapping, pointing the whole ride.


The kids loved It's a Small World so much that we rode it again. This time the lines were much smaller so the boats were not as packed and Luke got to sit on the bench by himself. He loved this ride!

John and Cassie on a fun ride together.

Luke needed to stretch his legs, so after dinner we let him roam around. He was so happy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.