Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Lost Files

Here are some random photos that I found on our camera the other day. Snow fun, what is better?

Josh decided he wanted to be super man and jump off something high onto a humongous snow pile. Well, not quite but I tried to accommodate him by making a pile of snow about as tall as he is and putting a patio chair near it.

I think it worked.


These two pictures are from the day we dug for dinosaur bones in the snow. Luke loves to be outside. He's the happiest baby when he's outdoors...no matter how cold or whatever. I hope he keeps this up!

Josh found enough bones to make a dinosaur skeleton -- how lucky. Here he's working to brush off the snow to reveal the bones (aka icicles).


This one is not snow related, but it is a silly picture. Josh has been talking about fishing in his daddy's boat for a few months now, so we finally got him a mickey mouse fishing pole. he fished off the stairs for a few evenings, proud as punch!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.