This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Finally
Finally I get to decorate our house. We built this house in the summer of 2007 and then we moved to Madras for the next two years. I have been daydreaming about a pretty bedroom since then, and this weekend we did it. I say we because Gramma and Grampa Harley did major kid patrol, Gramma helped with the edge painting and decorating and Grampa helped move the bed. Big big big deal. I still have some final touches -- like frame the pictures above our bed -- but it's so close and I'm so happy! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment