Josh went to his first dentist appointment today. he did really well, even sat still for x-rays and a cleaning, and as we were leaving he told the hygenist "this place is really scary, but I am being so brave." He's honest! And yes, I'm That Mom who took her camera to the dentist appt. Yes, I know, it's ridiculous.

Instead of boring clear glasses, he got to wear these super cool sunglasses.

I can't get over how cute he looked in the big chair. My baby's growing up!

Look it's a real exam...she got right in there and he just sat still and let her!

The hygenist said to put his hands on his belly button, so look at where he put them...exactly on the navel.

The dentist office was all decorated in a theme, we had the cleaning in the Kenya room -- cool elephant mural and all.

Say AHHHHH

This has nothing to do with the dentist -- it's today's daycare craft projects. Luke's first ever coloring paper. I could not be more proud. Also, see how Josh colors so thoroughly...it cracks me up. I can always tell which are his papers because they're just so dark and filled in.
No comments:
Post a Comment