Monday, August 10, 2009

GNP

For this year's annual Glacier Trip, we drove to Logan Pass and back down. Then we let the grandparents take the boys while Mike and I took a real hike. Not a meandering nature walk at the toddler's pace, not one where we had to shlep the backpack. Just a grownup paced hike. Lovely!

Mike must give a heck of a backpack ride because Luke could not stop talking the whole time. Seriously, people would pass us on the trail and say "that is one happy baby, we heard him all the way up there" and so on. And I love that this is a self portrait, Mike's always one to capture the moment.


Here we are (sans the crabby Josh monster who would not pose for a picture) at Logan Pass. I love the dramatic clouds.

Ahh, Avalanche Lake. My Happy Place.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.