Sunday, March 22, 2009

Potty Training etc

Well, this weekend was a bit uneventful because we stayed home to attempt to potty train Josh. Yeah, that didn't really work. Oh well, it was cute.
Gramma Bonnie was in town because Mike went to Portland to watch NCAA Basketball. He missed all the excitement.


Here he is in all his glory, aka cars undies.

Josh sort of evolved into this outfit. Everything from teh boxer breifs to the captian potty necklace makes me happy!


Captain Potty! Here is our cape that was intended to inspire him. Yeah, not so much.


This is Luke's first trip in the baby bjorn face out. He looks like he's enjoying the backyard.


Just a random shot of Luke all dressed up to pick up Gramma at the airport.


A rare shot of the three of us.

1 comment:

doodooguru said...

Kathi, dear you got your hair cut. I likie!! Potty Training sucks. My sister offered my $3k to potty train her son when I was working with Karsten a few years ago. I thought she was insane then, but now I wouldn't do it for at least $10k.

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.