We got these brother shirts when Luke was first born and we've been trying to get the picture of them both wearing them on the same day. Easier said than done. Here is our only picture of them both, but the shirts' writings are hidden. (and their faces are silly. And three horn is in it...)
This is Luke in his shirt. I love this picture because of his cheeks!
Here is Josh in his. I love this picture because his three horn is in it. I swear, that dinosaur is in most of our pictures. It's kind of our own version of Where's Waldo--Where's Three Horn?
We got a double stroller this week. I told Josh he got to sit up front, kind of like driving a bus. So now it's called the Bus Stroller and he insists on getting rides around the house in it. This is "Take Bus to Hideout" which means stroller me over to the movie closet in the smallest hallway.
He likes it enough to watch TV in it.
We also got a kicker toy this week. Luke loves it!
So does Josh! He's HUGE!!
And for those of you who are paying attention, our little baby boy is balding. It's so sad to see it go, it was very nice auburn hair. Oh well, we'll have a bald baby for a while and we'll still think he's adorable. (at least I will!)
No comments:
Post a Comment