With so much more time at home with the boys, Josh has caught on to how to really help me. This is Josh organizing the Junk Drawer (sadly, just one day after I did it...so we're back to square one.) He's just a huge, huge help.
Luke had his first wet bath on Saturday. Clearly he's not a fan!
This is after the bath with a squeaky clean nose and just right hair. :)
Here he is in his "grandpa cardigan" that I bought for him before he was born. I wanted to place him next to a stack of hardback classics, but even I know that is just too silly!
He's getting so big! At his doctor appt on Friday, he was 10 lb 1 oz, and 22 1/4" long already. He's going to be a moose!
Here is Luke's sweet face this morning.
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!
Some random work photos. Saturday was a big day--they lowered the top structure underwater so they could work on the top portion.
This is Before--see how nice and level it is?
This is after. It looks like a shipwreck to me! They're lowering one side at a time, for stability purposes, so this will level out soon. But what fun is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment