Sunday, January 04, 2009

Brothers and others

We have had a very fun week since the last post. Gramma and Grampa Wright came to visit us, and although we don't have a bunch of pictures from their stay, we sure had a lot of fun!
Josh is such a good big brother. I'm so proud of him! I have to admit, I'm happily surprised that his tenderness has lasted this long. Josh does not appreciate his picture taken (he says I no like camera or I no like pitcher whenever he sees us whip out the camera), so the sweetness is not quite well documented.


Just a quick moment of quiet and togetherness. And by quick I mean fleeting.


Luke has really becoming more alert and wide-eyed in the last few days.


Josh says Hi Baby Wuke allll the time. And right in his face too, as if Wuke can't see him if he's more than 5 inches away.


Josh likes the bouncy seat just as much as Luke does. Since he looked like he was going to bend the frame, we discourage this activity. Ha!


This picture does not do the moment justice. Josh has been ROAR-ing at people (including strangers, even the nice little girl at Barnes and Noble yesterday...) and so he thought he'd include Luke in the fun. "I scare Wuke."


We were showing Josh Luke's Tiny Feet, and comparing their size. I can't help but love these comparison pictures.


And while we're at the tiny body parts, here are Luke's piano-playing fingers holding Daddy's finger. So small and so sweet.


He's getting so big so fast!


Here is one proud gramma!


And a proud grampa too!


Here are my niners boys. Start 'em young!


Can you see that Luke has dashing legs?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.