Monday, December 01, 2008

Belly Update

We have the c-section date set for Dec 16, so we're on a daily countdown instead of a weekly one now. The ol' belly is getting huge (I'm almost 37 weeks, so it should be!) and so I'm trying to savor these fleeting moments as I'm sure I will look back and say time flies.

Doesn't he have nice pucker form? Josh keeps telling us where the baby is, as he's been doing for months now, and kissing it. A new development is that he says Baby Comin Out now, ever since we went to the hospital to see where the baby would come out of mommy's belly.


Here is the torpedo tummy and the puffy body to go with it. I think my face looks the same in all of these belly shots, sort of apologetic, embarrassed, and pleading for a little understanding at the same time. Also, I love that it's December, it's about 40 degrees outside and I'm perfectly comfortable in a pair of shorts.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.