Monday night Josh wanted Kix, and so we made him a tiny bowl of cereal for part of his dinner (the tiny red bowl was his cereal bowl). Then, while I was covered in chicken germs cooking the rest of dinner, he decided he needed more kix. Before I could wash my hands, I heard the WOOSH of an emptying cereal box, and these pictures show you what I found. I could not stop laughing at his proud face, the way he was just shoveling it in fistfuls at a time, and at the way he said Uh Oh when he saw me.
He got what he wanted!
Tuesday morning he did not want to wear any shirt but the one he slept in (and wore all day Monday, which was filthy dirty from playing in the dirt). He walked around the house with his shirt over his head for 1/2 hour saying Take It Off over an over again. He bumped into things, cried, screamed, etc and every tactic I tried to distract him did not work. Finally we reached a compromise--he did not have to wear a new shirt but he could not wear the old shirt. Yes, he went to daycare shirtless (as soon as I left, Shea put on his shirt without a hint of conflict. Thank God for Shea!).
Such a sad face. Oh the drama, the horror, the injustice.
Sunday is football day, or in Josh's voice Het-Ball. The boys wear their 49ers jerseys together every Sunday. Today they were playing Blast Off (thank you, Little Einstein) while watching the games. Is this the hint of a ballet move??
Josh has a very fun, very strong daddy!
1 comment:
It is even better that Sammy is helping with the KIX clean up. What a great dog.
Post a Comment