This is from this morning at the park. I can't get over how much Cars stuff he has and how much he loves it all! In the car, we had mack truck, a Cars blanket, a Cars pillow, various Cars cars, etc and he's wearing a Cars light up shirt, a Cars jacket, a Cars Hat and mittens and of course his Cars crocs. Cars-mania!! AND, I can't get over how TALL he is! I swear he's grown like a weed lately. I should measure him, but he'd have to sit still for that.
This morning at the park, he insisted on bringing Go Fast John Deere, and apparently he thought it should drive. It's a lot of work but evidently worth it!
This is our little artist at work. He's very intent when he paints.
This is a typical thing around here. Josh is obsessed with giant serving options. He has a Scoop that is from Ben and Jerry's that he insisted on eating with for weeks. Now the Ladle is a big deal. It's been to daycare twice, Josh can't seem to part with it. Here is my view of his cereal after he had eaten enough. Note the tiny bus and the blanket in the picture--he's a hoarder. Seriously, we have to take about 10 things to daycare (well, I put them in the front seat and he forgets about them, but we mustn't leave the house without many, many beloved toys/blankets/comfort items. Whatever, sigh.).
Don't you think Josh has nice form for a two-year old?

I think he looks tough. He has a great poop eye and I rarely capture it on camera.
This is me today--I got splattered with grout. This after I cleaned up a bit--it was all over my face, hands, arms, neck (and from the neck it went down between the boobs, down around the belly to my back. Sweet), etc. I showered shortly after this picture was taken!
No comments:
Post a Comment