Sunday, September 07, 2008

The weekly update


A typical multi-tasking evening. Josh got this great hat when we were in SLC, but I left it there and Hilerie mailed it to us. It's great...he loves it and he likes when we wear it. On this night I was doing dishes and looked out to the backyard to see my big strong husband wearing it without a care in the world. I cannot express my pride.


We have a lot of fun with Light and Dark. I think it's adorable how he gets on his tippiest tippy toes and his tiny calf muscle has to be super flexed.


Saturday we went to McKenzie Pass, which is closed for the majority of the year and goes through lava fields. Josh got a tiny toy camera that you can see through the day before and kept "taking" pictures of things--horses, barns, mountains, whatever. This is funny to me because he sees us take so many pictures.


I think he looks great dressed as a tourist, with the plaid shorts, camera and silly hat. This is a cool action shot because it shows how nothing he does is in a straight line or pre-meditated.


Josh shows no sign of any axiety over heights. Or strangers. Or sharp rocks. Or losing his mommy. and on and on and on

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.