Monday, May 26, 2008

A Trip To Newport, Part 2


Saturday we went to Cape Perpetua and did some exporing/hiking. We let Josh "hike" for the 1/2 mile loop at the lookout. He nearly gave me a heart attack--he'd come running out of the little rock shelter and zoom over to the rock barrier with no fear. We gotta teach this kid some fear!!


TREE. Josh is big on labeling things. We heard TREE a lot this weekend. (and BOAT, and WATER, and on and on...)


After lunch we went to the beach to take in some of the lovely sunshine. I think he's thinking "Look out ocean, here I come!"


I think this is a keeper of a picture.


I think he looks so cute and small next to the great big ocean.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.