This weekend I went to a scrapbooking retreat on the coast of Oregon with Hilerie. It was so fun and really the most decadent thing I've ever done for myself. It was simply amazing--so much fun, I learned so much, and just so nice to do whatever I wanted (including walk on the beach, nap, scrap, giggle, and eat).
We stayed in this beautiful house on the beach. The third floor windows are where we scrapped and the second floor was our bedroom.
This was our view from the house! We were very lucky with good weather all 3 days, which we hear is unheard of for around there. We enjoyed the view every day!
One of the lunches was a tea party, and here is Hil in her fabulous hat.
1 comment:
I looked closely at the picnic table, Kath, and it looks lovely to me. Hope you guys are enjoying Oregon. Adios - Bri!
Post a Comment