Sunday, April 13, 2008

More than just a weekend

This update is more than just a weekend update because I found a few random pictures from last week and perhaps earlier...anyway, here is what is new around here.



Josh was enjoying his Easter Bunny to the fullest. This is as he's cleaning up his own hands. Love that kid and his tidy tendencies!


I've gotten back into scrapbooking lately and have my supplies in our living room. Josh thinks it's great fun to cut the paper like Mommy. He has not noticed there is no blade in the cutter.


I left Josh alone in the backyard for 5 minutes one night last week and here is what I found when I checked on him. He's digging to China, I swear! I think he was filling Sammy's water dish with dirt from the hole she dug. (Daddy taught him to fill in the hole with his Tonka truck, so this is a back fire if I've ever heard of one.)



Ah, yes, The Gash. Daddy had Josh out in The Meyer's backyard to run off some energy, and here is our battle wound from that little activity.


Saturday morning we went to the water front to let Josh run around. Here is Chris walking with Josh on our little outing. We were headed for the zoo but the parking lots were full at 10:30 (an hour after opening) and we decided we wanted no part of a zoo at the zoo!



This is the last picture from our fun at the park. He just did not feel well! It turned out he had a big fever for 24 hours or so, and the doctor at the urgent care says it's just a virus. We had a sad little sick boy for the weekend.


Josh got quite familiar with the thermometer over the weekend, and so he was making sure Sammy was feeling ok. Sammy is the best dog in the world.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.