Josh got his pointer this week. He's constantly got one or both of his pointer fingers out in position. (see he has both of his hands pointing in this shot) Usually he's saying one syllable "words" like "ba" or "da" with it, as if he's labeling things. He's got a lot to say and show us!
Here he is showcasing TWO skills. He's standing and he's pointing. So talented!
I just like this picture even though there is no real development associated with it. Well, I guess you can sort of see his top tooth if you look really close (and maybe you have to use your imagination...).
Here is the only picture I could take of his one top tooth. He got his fourth tooth about two weeks later, so this is an old picture. I'll keep trying to get a picture of the 4 teeth before they become 6 teeth! (Any day now.)
He discovered the world of Jello this week. He drops a lot, as you can see in this picture, but he seems to enjoy the process so we keep doing it.
On Saturday Josh took his first steps! Very big news around here. We'll try to get photographs of this latest development, but the timing is really hard to predict. He's getting so big so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment