Saturday, April 14, 2007

At the Playground


We stopped by a neighborhood playground on Friday. This was his first real trip to play at the playground. He seemed to enjoy it, even though he was much to small for the equipment's intented activities. He'll grow into it!


Here he is at the top of the slide. I let him go down the slide once, while I was holding his ribs, but he didn't really like it. He was not scared but not exactly comfortable either. We'll try it again later.


He was pretty mesmerized by the light shining onto the play surface.


Here is Josh once again helping with the household chores. He's a HUGE help as you can imagine.


This is Josh hanging on the rebar in our new garage. Very safe, but I was watching him closely, I promise.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.