Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Two Teeth and One Darn Fine Hat


Here is Josh's first two teeth. I think he's showing them to us with his funny face. Its really hard to get a good picture of Josh and the teeth, so please excuse the less than perfect photography.


Again with the fabulous playboy pose. Its as if he knows he looks faaaabulous.



Amber made Josh a St. Patrick's Day hat and I just can't get over how cute it is. So here are some pictures of just that darn hat. It's my current favorite piece of clothing, hands down!

This could have been such a great picture, if only... I think think it's a great one of his teeth, so it's here on the blog even though his eyes are shut.


He was looking for Sammy. I love this expression he wears. Where'd Who Go? I also like this picture for the profile of the hat. A bit coney and it really adds to the pom pom bobble. :)


Just a random shot of the playful boy and the holiday hat.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.