
Josh loves the tub. He can't get enough of it! He's so focused on his toys that he does not even notice when I wash him (even when I dump water over his head) and he certainly has no time to make eye contact with me. He's got work to do in there!!

He got distracted momentarily by the camera so we got some funny pictures tonight.

I think this expression says "who me?"

We call this the Navy Seals Exit Manuever. He was standing on the inside of the tub, then he must have seen the fun bath rug and he just dove right out. Good thing I was close by!

And here is what started it all--mashed potatoes. He thinks its fun to put food from his hand to his mouth, but he's not too sure about textures of food. For example, mashed potatoes were fine, but a slice of cheese is not. Here he is in prime and extremely messy form!
No comments:
Post a Comment