Monday, September 05, 2016

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Monday was the last day of Summer Vacation, and we went to Ousel Falls.  
Luke loved his "L" tree

They were pretty up for a hike at this point, on the way down. 

The mountains were lovely.  I loved seeing the pretty creek and smelling the thin mountain air. 

Ruby was leading the pack a lot of the time!

We had lunch on some rocks above the falls. 

Ruby was so happy!

I don't know what they were scheming, but they were up to something!!

And here we are...Ousel Falls!

Josh took this selfie, and he's actually smiling!!  Love!!

I think it's so pretty up there!

Brotherly love. 

When we were on the way back, Josh wanted to go down to a little rock overhang that he saw on the way up. We thought that is a great place for a cookie!  Luke wasn't hiking one single extra step, so he stayed up at the bridge.  See him up there pouting? 


No comments:

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.