Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a lovely Easter day!

I don't know why my pictures aren't posting right -- the vertical ones sideways are really frustrating.  Sorry. I'll work on fixing them.



The Easter bunny hid eggs in the rocks in our fire place. Silly bunny!



I love Luke's little face in this picture.

I am not sure he had fully woken up by the time I took this picutre. :)


AHA!!





As usual, Luke was a bit more tentative opening his Easter bag.



Josh was so excited opening his Easter bag.



This picture just kills me.  First, the sunglasses are awesome. Second, the knees of his fancy Easter pants are grass stained like a litle boys pants, and third he's got his sandwich with him on the playground. 



Josh and I were playing shooting (with the camera) and I snuck up on him here.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.