Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Children's Museum

I wish I knew why the captions aren't formatting right for me and my blog. Everyone else's seem to be right, but mine aren't. Sorry.

We went to the Children's Museum of Bozeman last Monday -- my last day before working two jobs (at the insurance place in the morning and at Barnard in the afternoon) for 4 days a week. It was a lovely outing, the boys were thoroughly entertained by all the exhibits, even though Luke spent a lot of his time at the train table that is very similar to the one we have at home and the one at Barnes and Noble. I guess he knows what he likes! My favorite part was watching them play with the beach ball that was floating on an air stream.





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.