Josh had a playdate with our friend, Gabe, who is 7. Somehow at the end of the playdate, Luke had been colored on. Luke reports it was Josh's idea and Josh colored his face, belly and back. I'd like to get upset with Josh, but I think it's too funny that he wanted to color his brother. What a great idea.
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Me Awesome
Luke's new favorite phrase is Me Awesome. We think he truly is!
Josh had a playdate with our friend, Gabe, who is 7. Somehow at the end of the playdate, Luke had been colored on. Luke reports it was Josh's idea and Josh colored his face, belly and back. I'd like to get upset with Josh, but I think it's too funny that he wanted to color his brother. What a great idea.
Josh had a playdate with our friend, Gabe, who is 7. Somehow at the end of the playdate, Luke had been colored on. Luke reports it was Josh's idea and Josh colored his face, belly and back. I'd like to get upset with Josh, but I think it's too funny that he wanted to color his brother. What a great idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment