Sunday, May 02, 2010

Baptized!

Luke got baptized at Holy Rosary church in Bozeman. Hilerie and John are the godparents, so we had basically all of my favorite people in one place this weekend.

The godparents, and the family of the baby of honor.

This is the Child of God after the baptism.


Here he is, naked and ready.

The actual dipping. Luke did NOT like this. He wailed!!

His baptism garment was actually a five piece tuxedo. Honestly I've never seen a cuter outfit for a boy!


Father Leo blessed Luke as part of the Mass.

Can you even stand how cute he is?


He was giving me kisses, but either with open mouth or with a mouthful of pretzels. Precious


Josh high-tailed it out of there as soon as he could!


I don't think that Luke trusts Father Leo after that whole dunking, oil rubbing, blessing experience.



Luke with his Godfather.

At home, Luke was no different than before baptism. I love his bell bell hanging out of his tux.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.