Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trimmy Trim Trim

The boys got haircuts last week. Luke was long overdue but I just could not bear to cut his curls off. I asked the stylist to cut half of his curl length, and she did agreat job! Josh went for a trim and moral support.

Here's the handsome devil in the seat, cape and all, for his first ever hair cut.

Luke was trying to tell us that something happened to his head.

I told him he looks so handsome and grown up -- at least four years old!

This place was so fun! Airplanes, TVs, cars, come on!!

Shea -- Josh told the lady that he "usually goes to a place caleld Shea's House" and he likes Shea's House better than the airplane. I'm serious, couldn't make this stuff up!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.