
And this is the silliset one. I call it "The Blooper Reel"

One more for the blooper reel: Here is what Josh did when we said Look at Daddy! Such a helper that kid.

I love throwing the leaves up and smelling them on the wind.

Throwing leaves up in the air seems so carefree to me!

Here's an attempt at a shot with me and the boys. We seriously need a dedicated baby wrangler.

Here is Josh trying to bury Wucas.

Luke wouldn't really sit still long enough to be buried, so we buried Josh for a minute.

Josh was trying to feed the ducks these leaves. He kept telling me that they are not listening, so I told him to speak Duck Language. Yep, he quacked at them.

Luke is investigating these highly suspicious leaves.

The concerned face. Again.

Here's a close up of Luke's sunkissed darling face. Just don't look at the runny nose and it's adorable.

Here are Luke and I toward the end of the outing, notice our fantastic supermodel hair in the wind.

Luke's long luxurious locks blowing in the breeze. ha ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment