So here is how it all goes down. Some mornings Luke and I wake up early, some we don't. Today Luke and I wer still in bed when Josh came in for his snuggle on daddy's pillow time. Miraculously, they both fell back asleep and I managed to sneak in a shower. When I checked on them after I got out, here is what I found. Ahhh. Bliss.
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Awwww.
So here is how it all goes down. Some mornings Luke and I wake up early, some we don't. Today Luke and I wer still in bed when Josh came in for his snuggle on daddy's pillow time. Miraculously, they both fell back asleep and I managed to sneak in a shower. When I checked on them after I got out, here is what I found. Ahhh. Bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment