Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Week in Pictures


Swim lessons last Thursday were all about life jacket safety. I think it's so cute that these little guys are in the pool with their big jackets on.


Luke at swim lessons--he looks extremely concerned, as usual.


This is a typical morning at our house. Sometimes Luke and I are awake and dressed when Josh wakes up, sometimes not. I love this picture and how distorted Josh looks.


Luke and Josh have been snuggling together lately. It makes mommy and daddy extremely nervous, but so far it's all been very gentle.

Saturday night we went to Culver where the Three Slide Park is for a little summer evening entertainment.

It looks like he knows how silly it is to ride backwards.


Racing Daddy is always fun. I beat you!

Sunday we met Chris and Amanda in Sisters and we decided to explore the Metolius River area around there.

Josh and Sammy taking a break at the headwaters.


A boy and his dog...walking to the headwater of the Metolius River.


Josh really digs watermelon.

Sunday after we got back from Sisters my car said it was 91 degrees!

Happy Summer! I've been waiting to put Luke in his muscle shirt. He looks tough!


LJ rockin out his flip flops


Luke and Sammy are buddies.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.