Monday, January 07, 2008

Leftovers

This is a very random update--just some pictures I found from the last few weeks that I liked too much not to post.


Hilerie gave Josh this little activity center with tunnels and a middle wheelhouse. Josh thinks it's a fort! Here is a picture of him at his happiest, in a fort with a "multi-tool" fixing things. Heaven!

























This is at the Barnard Santa Brunch, and before Santa showed up the kids were all playing on the stage. Most of the kids were playing. Josh was dancing. To the music in his head, all alone. I think this looks like The Airplane Move.



This is later that same day, at home playing with the table. I think it's cute that the cousins are playing together at the same toy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.