
Daddy thinks it's a good idea to show Josh how to crawl. We think that because he watches Sammy all the time, he'll want to walk on all-fours earlier. I honestly do not want any early crawling...all in due time. I have a fear of baby-proofing the house, I guess.

Here is a trusting glance--sort of asking is this right daddy.

Josh is a maniac roller! He started all the way across the living room and in about 2 minutes had sort of wedged himself between the chairs. He was asking for some help to get unstuck.

He is getting too alert to stay in the swing for very long at all, which is fine with us. He's definitely past the point of leaving him in there unstrapped. Here he is sitting straight up as the swing moves. I was on my way to strap him, honest!
No comments:
Post a Comment