Jennier and John (Mike's sister and her husband) had a baby girl named Sierra on the 5th of October. We went to visit her in Great Falls while Mike and Bonnie were there. She's a sweet little (and I mean little!) baby. I don't think I've ever seen Josh look so big as he did next to her! Josh is almost exactly 4 months old and Sierra is one week old in these pictures. (Josh weighs 16 lbs 4 oz and Sierra is probably right around 7 lbs.)

Gramma Bonnie bought the babies matching Halloween jammies for the first two-grandbaby holiday.

This is grandparent heaven!

Josh checking out Sierra...not too sure what to think!

Grampa Wrong had some home improvement projects to do, and so he thought Josh should help. This is Grampa trying to convince Josh by handing him the tools.

Baby Sierra had a cool play center that Josh liked to use. He's such a smiley kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment